Embellishments with embellX
Eye-catching metallic effects are one of the latest highlights of the digital print revolution. With all the traditional digital benefits of easy artwork, no-make-ready, instant production, economic short runs, one-offs, and variable data, digital embellishments are now easier to apply than ever. Most importantly, there’s no need for conventional metal dies, which take time and money to order and set up for each print job.
The embellX Digital Cold Foil Module is now available as a retrofit to all makes of flexographic presses. This innovative digital module enables metallic foils and holograms to be digitally applied to various label and packaging substrates, efficiently, and economically.
- Utilizes K Laser Technology’s signature KOLDfoil One technology
- Fine edges; solids to halftone
- Direct to press; no plates, no anilox
- Self-contained re-registration system
- Multiple rows of print bars for high-speed applications
- Available from 10” to 60” wide
- Spot coating; gloss & matte
- Tactile coating (screen emulation)
- Cast & cure
- Digital foil
- Digital holograms
- Security elements
- Sequential numbering, bar codes, and variable images