foilKURE Cold Foil Adhesives
Our foilKURE cold foil adhesive is a UV curable adhesive developed for a wide variety of substrates and optimized for the wet lamination (through cure) cold foiling technology. It is formulated to be printed with a flexographic press and is guaranteed to work with our KOLDfoils. Our foilKURE is sold per gallon.
• UV-curable, free radical
• Special formulation for the cold foil printing process
• Good for fine definition and large area coverage
• Proven suitability on a wide variety of substrates
• Capability of being used with many ink technologies
• Very suitable for combination printing
• High curing speed
• Allows for higher printing speeds relative to hot foil stamping
• Press ready, and re-usable
• Single component formulation, no mixing required
• Recommended anilox size of 300 line 5 bcm
Primers and Sealers:
• D&B Solutions - RMAT 2039 (water-based) - sealer for semi-gloss paper stock or as a topcoat primer for films.
• Actega (Water Ink Technologies) Versifilm Transparent White – water-based sealer for semi-gloss label stock
• Zeller+Gmelin – RH3028939 – UV-curable sealer for semi-gloss label stock.